Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Robotics Process Automation COE Delivery Leader (Ref. No.: 163296)
We search for an experienced Leader in implementation of Robotics Process Automation. Ideal candidate would bring real hands on experience in launching and managing RPA Programs in Finance Shared Services while achieving significant RPA benefits..
The main goal of the Johnson Controls Robotics Process Automation leader would be to enhance our existing RPA Program, speed up roll out of the Program and achieve savings in transactional Finance Shared Service Centers processes at the Business Center (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Record to Report).
How you will do it
- Define strategy for RPA implementation in Business Center
- Participate in the development of standard processes used by the global CoE to drive global RPA Programs
- Identify automation opportunities
- Build and update RPA roadmap for Business Center
- Communicate results of Business Center RPA program to the Global Automation Center of Excellence, get buy of key stakeholders, and assure accurate and timely reporting of RPA results
- Manage and coach team of onshore and offshore developers, ensure coordination with department subject matter experts so that the RPA projects are delivered timely and deliver committed savings
- Facilitate and participate in requirement reviews with internal customers
- Facilitate and participate in risk analysis and Business Impact Assessments
- Assure RPA processes comply with all security and finance regulations
- Cooperate with RPA initiatives with the Global Automation CoE
- Assure best practice sharing in application of RPA Program
- Identify and eliminate barriers to RPA success
- At least 8 years of experience in project management (preferably in IT), out of that 3-5 years’ experience in managing RPA Program
- Experience to manage larger project portfolios
- Advanced computer programming skills, hands on experience with Blue Prism is a must
- Process oriented, easy to understand the flow in the ERP process, capture inputs and outputs, exceptions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box to create value
- Ability to demonstrate a clear interpretation, communication, and presentation of results.
- Ability to drive team efforts and high accountability for results
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to non-technical audience
- Solid facilitation skills to lead workshops and trainings
- Fluent English
- Degree in engineering / business studies / economics / IT
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 4000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.