Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Technical Finance Process Manager (Ref. No.: WD30056823306)
What you will do
This position is part of the global IT BRM team within Corporate IT. You will lead the business analysis and work closely with finance representatives from the finance area in order to understand and capture their business requirements. You will capture AS-IS process and define solutions for the TO-BE process that ensures processes are enhanced in a sustainable and efficient manner. The responsibilities also include the change management, coordination of development teams, business partners and vendors to ensure execution of the planned solution as well as project management for individual work streams.
How you will do it
- Gather intelligence from finance representatives about their departmental needs
- Business analysis, requirements specification, and implementation of to-be processes
- Work closely with the business and IT to ensure correct understanding, modelling, and implementation of business requirements
- Partner with other IT teams to create and maintain application roadmap aligned to the business objectives
- Develop and retain positive relationships with other IT teams
- Plan and lead change management activities including testing and user trainings
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate and recommend new opportunities for enhancing software, hardware and IT processes with the finance team and the IT department on the latest technology and its implications on the processes
What we look forEssential
- Minimum of 5 years of overall work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial processes – Record to Report (RTR) or Procure to Pay (PTP) or Order to Cash (OTC)
- Knowledge of major ERPs such as SAP, Oracle or Baan is a plus
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Experience in business analysis and/ or business processes automation
- Understanding of IT landscape, systems and Integration architecture in large organizations
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of abstraction, fast understanding and conceptual thinking
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver quality output under tight deadlines
- University degree in the area of computer science/ business information systems or similar
- Prior experience working in a financial shared service environment is a strong plus
- Experience working within and / or supporting ERP transaction finance areas strongly preferred
- Demonstrated prior experience with process mapping a plus
Starting salary from 2.900 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Your Application: We look forward to receive your application. Only candidates matching the requirements will be contacted.