Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Credit Card Administrator (Ref. No.: WD30056390304)
What you will do
We are hiring a Credit Card Administrator in our business center, based in Bratislava. The purpose of this position is to oversee the administration of Corporate Card program at Johnson Controls. This encompasses the distribution and termination of credit cards, providing assistance related to issues incurred by cardholders, and distributing data provided by credit card program reporting.
How you will do it
· Set up new card holders
· Cancel cards of terminated employees
· Daily support of card holders’ queries by answering them, directing card holder to the right contact – travel expense team, IT, bank customer service (e.g. card limit increase, card declines, unauthorized charges, expense reporting questions, etc.)
· Inform card holders about overdue balances and work with them on resolution
· Support paying off delinquencies on cards and initiate billing process to employees in cooperation with HR and finance representatives
· Analyze card holder reports for policy noncompliance (personal usage of cards)
· Communicate card holder noncompliance to management
· Provide reporting on vendor spend
· Resolve customer service issues related to card holder issues such as cancellation, suspension
· Resolve customer service issues related to the use of cards in the expense management system
· Implement card program at program initiation
· Implement card program applicable to new acquisitions
· Administer all types of corporate card programs
What we look for• Intermediate English (B1)
· A team player with strong customer service skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of management
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) and additional bonus for working 50% US Shift. The final salary depends on experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.