Accountant – Management accounting (Ref. č.: 168057)
- Guide and oversee General Accounting activity for a specific country and partners with the business to ensure that these business needs are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that JCI meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements
- Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement including guidance on BBC reconciliation standards including support in applying new reconciliation template
- Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management as necessary
- Support completing the preparation and posting of accruals as required as a p[art of the monthly financial reporting process
- Support completing assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Support internal, external audits and compliance reviews in order to improve the compliance environment
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information
- Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
- Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
- Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
What we look for
- Qualified accountant (2+ years of experience in position Accountant)
- Degree in accounting and / or finance / comprehensive accounting
- Strong accounting background and accuracy
- MS – Office, Oracle & Hyperion experience
- Local accounting certification a plus
- Process of obtaining professional accountancy Qualification such as CPA, CIMA,ACCA, ACA is a plus
- Work experiences in SSC or audit company is a plus
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.