Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Intern - Student Position (Ref. No.: 165853)
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise was set up in 2015 to centralize recruitment activities and talent attraction across the region. The team works as experts to access the external talent market. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls by focusing on delivering high quality hires in an appropriate time frame.
What you will do
As a Talent Acquisition Intern will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Team in the sourcing, screening and pre-selection of candidates for key business areas. You will also provide administrative support ensuring the team is able to meet performance deliverables.
You will be provided with on the job training with defined targets to support your professional development and you will be working closely with a dynamic team of Recruiters of varying experiences who will always be there to lend their advice and support.
High performing Interns will have the opportunity to be promoted into a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist once they have completed their studies.
How you will do it
- Sourcing and screening candidates using a variety of sourcing tools and techniques
- Preparing job advertisements and postings
- Updating candidate databases ensuring information is correctly stored
- Organising of interviews and candidate tests
- Working on continuous improvement projects
- Supporting various events (career fairs, open days, assessment centres)
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support for the rest of the team
What we look for
- University student (Bachelor or Masters) able to work 20 hours per week
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English - another European language is preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high performance environment
- Willingness to learn and interact with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- Have a natural drive to self-improve and develop professionally
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage and many more
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery.
Salary starting from 4.5 EUR/hour gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.