Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Cash Applications Accountant 100% US Time (Ref. č.: 167559)
Our Cash Applications directly impacts the financial result of a company, influencing cash flow, trade working capital and, like all of our roles, customer satisfaction. This team works to ensure that incoming payments from customers are allocated to the correct customer invoices in a timely manner to minimize account discrepancies through research and query resolution. If you’re a new graduate, this team offers a significant opportunity to grow professionally, by helping to stabilize processes, and directly contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
How you will do it
• Daily allocation of incoming payments
• Comparison of payment details with open receivables booked on customer account
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Processing of manual journal entries according to Cash application policies
• Follow up on the issues related to cash application
• Proactive approach in resolution of unapplied cash
• Month End Close activities
• Reconciliation of AR related accounts
• Prepayments tracking and follow up
• Preparing of ad hoc reports, status updates
• Active communication with internal customers and business units in order to ensure smooth process of cash application
• Accounting background and accuracy
• Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• English on advanced level
• MS-Office user knowledge
• Pro-active attitude
• Experience in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, iScala)
• Working experience in Finance/Accounting is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
The team you will be joining is supporting US market, therefore your working hours will be from 1:30pm till 10pm.
Except for the obvious - having free time during the day so you can do everything you like to do, we offer extra benefits on top and compensation for employees supporting the US market:
• 30% of extra salary on top of your basic salary
• extra vacation days added to your calendar
• 2 fully paid meal vouchers per day (for lunch and dinner)
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.