Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Security & Fire Systems Technical Team Leader (Ref. č.: 166061)
Under general direction, provides technical direction to the COE Application Engineers in their support of the sales team and in some cases functions as a CoE Application Engineer for select reps, customers and/or projects. Provides mentoring and support on processes and best practices and the Johnson Controls order execution process.
Supports pre-sales activities, which include system selection, configuration and design as well as bidding, application and pricing. Supports the development of accurate, detailed submittals to communicate design, configuration, operation, and installation requirements.
How you will do it
- Performs all of the COE Application Engineer duties for highly complex or strategic projects as assigned by Management.
- Follows up on customer satisfaction issues and drives resolution. Provides leadership by demonstrating focus on achieving customer satisfaction.
- Works with the Operations Manager to develop and implement a formal technical training program for each of the COE Application Engineers.
- Acts as the first level of escalation for any issues related to design quality and correctness.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on systems to assist in the interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications. Identifies gaps in the technical expertise of the COE Application Engineers in specification interpretation and works with assigned Account Executives to implement short term plans to address these gaps.
- Systematically reviews the COE Application Engineers? estimates, proposals, selections, as well as engineering submittals, and documentation, etc. Where issues are noted develops and implements a plan to address the immediate issue and share the best practice to all members of the team.
- Effectively communicates process problems, warranty trends, systemic delivery issues to the appropriate corporate leadership. Participates in review sessions and feedback groups.
- Provides technical support and estimating support to COE Application Engineers and Account Execs during project design or proposal phase. Assists as needed in developing the customer business case for the conceptual solution.
What we look for
- Minimum of five years? experience engineering experience
- Experience with Fire and or Security systems.
- Demonstrated ability to a team successfully.
- AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- Possesses a high-level competence in written and verbal communication.
- Candiate who can also speak German or French would be preferred
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage a large and diverse number of projects with professionalism, cooperation and persistence.
Starting from 1900EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we?re shaping the future to create a world that?s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.