Continuous Improvement Expert (Ref. No.: 161342)
What you will do
As a CI Expert you will consult Continuous Improvement activities with finance Leaders at BBC departments, also you will deliver Lean Six Sigma Trainings to the JCI employees, lead workshops too. Would you like to increase Continuous Improvement Culture in the company? You are a right person then.
How you will do it
- Using Lean Six Sigma methodology, leads project teams to deliver project cost, quality and time objectives established by the Champion and his/her respective business unit or functional executive
- Teaches/ delivers trainings, coaches/mentors others in Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Provide Lean Six Sigma training to project team members
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to measure, analyze, improve and control project processes
- Report on project progress to Champion and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a monthly basis
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals
- Identify barriers to project success and solicits help from champions when needed
- Attend required training and acquires needed skills
- Document improvement process learning’s and shares best practices with other Black Belts.
- Identify and brings forward to Champion new project opportunities
- Assure accurate and timely reporting of CI results as well as project documentation availability in CI track
- Communicates results of the projects to JCI management, spreads awareness about Lean Six Sigma
What we look for
- Degree in engineering/ business studies/economics
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in leading CI projects (Lean Six Sigma, workshops or other)
- Advanced computer skills MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Solid facilitation skills to lead workshops, trainings, presentations
- Advanced English is a must
- Macro skill is an advantage
- GreenBelt, BlackBelt certification is an advantage
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 2000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.