Robotics Process Automation Developer (Ref. No.: 165754)
What you will do
RPA Developer has responsibility for developing and delivering automated processes plus reporting their projects’ status to the Head of Robotics. Furthermore RPA Developer will work on change request to adjust existing automated solutions. Scope of automations are transactional Finance SSC processes (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Record to Report).
How you will do it
- Comprehend from Subject Matter Expert how current process works
- Work with SME to create a proper process and RPA (Robotics Process Automation) documentation
- Create the new objects and processes in Blue Prism developer environment
- During development follow the Best Business Practices standard JCI process and object usability
- Process Developer is responsible for scheduling UAT testing and coordinating with the SME & Operations Manager.
- The Process Developer, at the end of development, will update all necessary process and robotics documentation.
- Process Developer is responsible for publishing results, output and the Audit Log of UAT testing and is to be completed in the UAT document and revised by Operation Manager if needed.
- Process Developer submits all approved worksheet and release note documents to the Release Manager for deployment into RPA production.
- Responsible for notifying the SME & Process Controller of scheduled time for the robo’s to run.
- Receives communication on upgrades, outages and patches of IT systems and evaluates whether their modelled processes will require modification.
- Tracking on RPA SharePoint Project status site current state and progress of project during all developing.
- Reporting issues, breaks, risks, improvements to Operational Manager or Delivery Leader
- Knowledge of Blue Prism robotics SW - at least two years active work
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Process oriented, easy to understand the flow in the ERP process, capture inputs and outputs, exceptions
- Fluent English
- Degree in engineering / business studies / economics / IT
- Blue Prism Developer Certified
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1700 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.