Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Corporate (Ref. No.: 165837)
What you will do
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise was set up in 2015 to centralize recruitment activities and talent attraction across the region. The team works as experts to access the external talent labor market. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls by focusing on delivering high quality hires in an appropriate time frame.
As part of the Center of Expertise - EMEA, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for delivering end-to-end expert recruitment services (from briefing to negotiating offers) for our Business Center and businesses across Europe and take responsibility for all aspects of operational recruiting.
How you will do it
- You work closely with TA Specialists and you are responsible for full life cycle recruiting activities within the EMEA region
- You work closely with key stakeholders to consult on recruiting strategy and influence hiring practices.
- You prioritize the urgency and importance of your business unit’s requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles.
- You develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals.
- You will play a key role in delivering improvements to the processes that we will be applying across the Center of Expertise
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have disciplined focus on your customers
- You use insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the customer
- You deliver results and are fueled by your passion to win, taking personal responsibility to ensure success
- You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences
- You believe the best work is done in teams, and you seek to collaborate with peers to support their activities and accomplish organization-level goals
- You hold peers accountable for commitments, but demonstrate loyalty to the team through competent delivery and approachability
- You’re analytical, considering data from multiple sources & relationships, and draw conclusions & assumptions that will best benefit the business
- You should be naturally curious and have a drive to deliver a best in class service while adding commercial value to the process with the knowledge you build up of the market and disciplines you will be focusing on
What we look forRequired
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
- 3 – 5 years of progressive experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in stakeholder management in a multicultural environment
- Competence in developing digital candidate sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of regional recruiting & staffing laws
- Technology aptitude - experience with enterprise ATS & CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional (Eastern) European language is a plus.
Salary starting from 1500 EUR/month gross (plus incentive bonus scheme) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage and many more. You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.