Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Team Leader - Intercompany Accounting (Ref. No.: 160891)
What you will do
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements. This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile using varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
How you will do it
- Support Accountants in solving daily issues
- Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Assist, as needed, with internal and external audits
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information
- Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
- Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
- Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
- support Intercompany Manager in solving escalation issues
- Degree in accounting and / or finance
- Leading experience is required (bigger team)
- Strong Accounting background and accuracy
- Local accounting certifications or partial professional accountancy qualification such as FIA/ CIMA/ ACCA is a plus
- Hyperion experience is a plus
Our benefitsBesides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.