Finance Manager - Procure to Pay (Ref. No.: 162480)
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting. You will take full responsibility for the timely and accurate program reporting of financial results to achieve FY Profit Plan financial targets. You will be expetcted to guarantedd SOX compliance and compliance with JCI procedures for all Team, at the same time you are able to manage, motivate and develop Team Members.
How will you do it
- Full compliance with Local and US GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
- Management of teams across continents, including services outsourced to 3rd party company
- Set-up of Team Structure to support above
- Ensure the timely reporting of key financial information; monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”)
- Ensure that external partners (e.g. PWC) and regional partners receive accurate and on-time information
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely processing of daily transactional volume
- Drive benchmark studies with competitors and other JCI organizations to improve efficiencies and/ or control environment
- Formulates and administers approved accounting
- Deliver department's continuous improvement savings
- Establish clear objectives for performance and quality across all Corporate / BU Finance departments
- BA/ MBA degree in economics graduated in business administration/ management especially accounting, finance, controlling or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
- Min 6 years experience in the Accounting department of an industrial company or in an accounting firm (preferable audit background)
- US GAAP experience, Finance Analysis, (MS-Office, SAP, Oarcle, iScala & HFM experience)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Shared Service Center experience
- Professional accountancy qualifications such as CPA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA FIA are advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2200 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.