Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
PTP Compliance Officer (Ref. No.: 150761)
What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
- Drive and ensure control environment standardization: both legacies JCI/F&S.
- Propose, prepare, lead and report process flows/matrices that will allow comparison of the compliance processes within & between BU’s/Regions/Legacies.
- Lead, control and support implementation of all controls needed for new businesses, ensure new businesses are fully compliant with JCI Compliance Strategy.
- Identify/report any potential risk on timely manner. Ensure preventive/corrective actions from parties involved are taken.
- Support Internal, External & local Audits.
- Provide Audit issue resolution tracking and monitoring (Internal/External), report on issue remediation progress to PTP Management.
- Support to BBC Compliance Lead from the PTP perspective.
- Support the implementation of reviewed SOX controls on a yearly basis.
- Manage the SOX SharePoint for AP (accesses, timelines,etc.)
- Manage SOX Manager: Declaration of SOX Controls managed within AP are up to date and approved.
- Updating and harmonizing the SOX key control matrices plus the Account Responsibility Matrix.
- SOX Controls for T&E: prepare samples, analyze samples, document and upload the control results to SharePoint.
- Ad-Hoc - Support on projects that require additional and special analysis.
What we look forRequired
- Min of 3 years of responsible experience as an auditor or consultant.
- English Language Business Proficient level.
- Pro-active, process & results oriented, analytical thinking, able to identify business risks.
- MS-Office on expert level.
- Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of employees.
- Strong sense of Ownership, ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control.
- Initiative/Execution/Innovation. Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in CI projects.
- Interpersonal Skills/Team work/Negotiation skills. Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/outside the company and to interact with team to reach team goals and business objectives.
- Customer Satisfaction/Total Quality. Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations.
- ACL, HFM knowledge
- SOX 404, US-GAAP & IFRS
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.