Finance Analyst PTP Reporting (Ref. No.: 163772)
What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How will you do it
- Preparation of various regular and ad hoc reports on time and in requested quality
- Preparation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for the AP department
- Providing AP information and analyses for internal users and auditors
- Preparation of monthly presentations
- Finance and Business qualification and general accounting knowledge
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required, knowledge of Macros is an advantage
- Analytical and logical thinking with good attention to detail
- To be able work effectively on individual task when required
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.