Druh pracovního poměru
Zamestnanie v spoločnosti Iveco je vynikajúcou príležitosťou pre každého, kto chce pracovať v dopravnom priemysle.
Vďaka svojej rozsiahlej prítomnosti na svetových trhoch a komplexnom rade ľahkých, stredne ťažkých a ťažkých úžitkových vozidiel na cesty aj do terénu je v Európe výnimočná a vo svete lídrom automobilového sektoru.
Spoločnosť Iveco tiež vyrába vozidlá pre osobnú prepravu a špeciálne vozidlá pre obranu, civilnú ochranu a hrá hlavnú úlohu vo výrobe hasičských zariadení.
V posledných rokoch sa spoločnosť Iveco zamerala na služby v dopravnom priemysle, aby mohla ponúkať komplexný balík produktov, ktoré spĺňajú potreby zákazníkov. Tieto charakteristiky ponúkajú zaujímavé možnosti pre ľudí, ktorí vstupujú na trh práce aj pre ľudí s významnými profesionálnymi skúsenosťami.
Parts & Service Sales Manager Slovakia
Iveco Czech Republic, a. s.
Achieve the quarterly and yearly the parts sales target both in turnover an margin. Provide individual dealer parts sales needs assessment, develop action plan and achieve measurable after sales business results. Works closely to implement all parts and aftersales marketing plans and improve parts market share penetration. Responsible for dealer’s parts sales performance in accordance with established plans. Establish better integration between CNH Industrial and customers through frequent visits to improve relationships with major and potential customers.
- Be a leader for all parts sales opportunities and issues identify on AOP, particularly focusing on incremental business
- Continuous growth or maintaining AOP part sales potential
- Share with dealers the parts sales potential and put in place the necessary action to achieve parts sales target and reaching parts market share at the same time
- Argue to the dealers the necessity to cover adequately dealer territory with dedicated sales force
- Argue with dealer the Customer prospection plan and lead the activity to follow up
- Argue with dealer the Workshop efficiency report and lead the activity to follow up
- Analyze the parts sales potential of all accounts and initiate and implement activities to achieve improvements
- Keep going visiting both dealers and customers, i.e. be on filed 80% of the time, the remaining time is used for administrative task
- Monitor the customer visit made by Dealers Salesman or dealers contact persons for customers
- Coach and support the dealers Salesman in order to allow them growth in competence, efficiency and autonomy
- Assist dealer to improve CSI scores with deployment of targeted training and best practices
- Assist dealers in establishing key customer relationships with targeted contact management and on-site customer visits
- Be product focus and actively promote strategic product families ( MPL, REMAN, VALUE LINES, DIREX etc)
- By attending any parts and service meeting to be able to give company presentation ( also in English) as well as to demonstrate the added value of IVECO parts
- Gather market intelligence for corporate parts/service marketing development
- Whenever adequate to follow the conditions of tenders according to contract definitions
- Conduct training programs and meetings for dealers to advance the effective use of company parts programs and ensure the adequate level of competence of parts dealer staff
- Implement parts programs and follow up as necessary to ensure timely initiatives are taken to become competitive and knowledgeable of competitive parts practices and programs
- Provide input for corporate reports and forecasts on parts sales for management identifying risk/opportunities and deviation from the plan , explaining the trends and finding an alternatives to achieve targets
- Focus on activities and strategies that will result in revenue growth and make CNH Industrial the preferred supplier of parts for each dealership.
- Cooperate very closely with the local marketing managers (LMM)
- Proposes Local Actions to increase loyalty of final customers and improve the sell-out and profitability of the dealer/CNH Industrial
- Supporting the brand by close cooperation with Sales department and Brand service by developing relations with Final Customer & KA
- Participating on pricing strategy creation for respective region, motivates the dealer network by challenges and motivation programs
- Presenting to dealers their Yearly Target & Bonus Scheme within the competence given, Signing the Target - Letters with the dealer network
- Stretch the dealers to achieve the targets and give regular follow up on results
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience of the Sales business , preferably in automotive or parts segment
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills
- An entrepreneur at heart and therefore very flexible person , know how to show initiative, have considerable power of persuasion and highly motivated person
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Truck / BUS or any automotive experience preferred
- Be willing to travel with overnight stay
- Fluent in English written and spoken ( at least level B1)
- “Clean” driving license category B (Bus or Truck license is advantageous)
- Ability to lead by example