Our client is a renowned global corporation that belongs to worldwide leaders in its line of business. The company provides innovative, premium quality technology solutions to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial customers.
In order to strengthen our clients Credit Control Team (located in Bratislava, with responsibility for both Slovak and Czech republics), we are looking for a highly committed and responsible person to fulfil the function of a
Credit Controller / SK & CZ
(located in Bratislava)
• Execution and tracking of Credit Control related tasks with partially direct customer contact
• Posting of bank statements for SK (incoming payments)
• Execution of dunning for SK and CZ and follow-up
• Support of monthly credit control reporting and preparation of reports for local management
• Maintaining and clearing of customer accounts; providing accounts receivable information to internal departments
• Cooperation and participation in Credit Control projects at headquarters level
• Main contact person for Credit Insurance company in SK and CZ
• Execution of all Credit Insurance related tasks
• Participation in customer meetings in order to support sales departments
• reporting directly to CEE headquarters abroad
• Min. 3-5 years of experience in Credit Control or Finance
• Economic/Commercial educational background
• Experience on settlement of bank guarantees, letter of credits and other credit securities
• Experience on balance sheet analysing
• Advanced knowledge of MS-Office Tools, especially Excel
• Sound SAP knowledge
• High affinity for figures
• High sense of responsibility
• proficient English knowledge (company language); mother tongue Slovak or Czech language
• personal strengths: initiative, high team orientation, reliability and flexibility
• Willingness to travel (average 4-5 days per month)
Our client offers all advantages of a renowned international company, a pleasant working environment and opportunities for personal & professional development in a fast growing company.
If you would like to participate in the success of a friendly and dynamic team we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivational letter in English plus indication of you expected remuneration and possible start) via email to "firstname.lastname@example.org", stating also the reference-number of the positon "PC10.1".
We guarantee the highest confidentiality level of the whole recruitment process.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
4 November 2017 (ostávajú ešte 12 dni)
ISG, spol. s r.o.
Stefánikova 47, 811 04 Bratislava 1
Kontaktná osoba: Ing. Peter Pliešovský
Tel.: 02-5249 9218, Fax: 02-5262 0135