Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you a technology enthusiast with passion for writing and excellent English language? Do you have experience with creation of technical documentation of various software products? As a part of our product management team you will be responsible for the documentation of a complex product portfolio. For a skilled candidate on this position there is also room for process standardization and improvement.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Research and suggest a Software Documentation tool
- Review the current documentation process with each team
- Improve and unify the documentation process
- Standardize the documentation format and design where applicable
- Create guidelines for each type of content to help other team members write quality content on their own
- Review, rewrite, update and improve the current documentation per product
- Own the documentation process and all the product documents
- Make sure the documentation is always up to date and accurate
- Analyze support tickets to see where the documentation is lacking
- Get involved in writing blogs, white papers, and working with our consulting, delivery and marketing teams to generate public content
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Minimum monthly guaranteed salary: 1500 EUR gross. Specific job offer will be depending on the offered job level, your professional and technical skills and knowledge, education and work experience.
Employee perks, benefits
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in a young team in a dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Flexible working hours
Information about the selection process
- Hello and thank you for choosing to apply for a job at Innovatrics. We are happy that you are interested in us!
- After receiving your CV, we will closely review your application and see if you're the right fit for us. If so, we will reach out to learn more about you.
We wish you good luck in our hiring process!
Prior to sending your response to the present job offer, please read the Personal Data Processing Information. You are sending your data to Innovatrics, s.r.o., Pri vinohradoch 82, 831 06 Bratislava, Company ID: 36 280 712 which will process your personal data at your request as referred to in Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the purposes of performing and assessing a particular selection procedure and pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the personal data protection.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Proficiency (C2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous experience with producing high quality software documentation for various audiences (developers, end users, administrators...)
- Fluent English speaker with excellent command of written English & Slovak language on advanced level
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Good overview of modern technologies
- Responsible approach to work
- Friendly attitude and willingness to help others
- Desire to learn new things
VITAJTE V INNOVATRICS
Innovatrics is a Slovak company and a global leader in SW biometric technology and solutions for identity management. With our innovative and award-winning algorithms for fingerprint matching and facial recognition, we empower all types of organizations around the world to build powerful biometric identification solutions quickly and easily. Innovatrics has won awards IT company of the year 2015, IT product of the year 2016 and Diamond of Slovak business in 2017.Viac o Innovatrics