Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Pricing Desk Expert
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
About the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
40% of our time is spent working on projects and deep dive into data analysis allowing our organization to grow with insights otherwise not known.
Whiles doing so, we have fun as a team, and encourage and build on each others development.
What will be your main responsibilities:
- Preparing pricing analysis and pricing offers for deals in line with the TS Pricing Strategy
- Further development and enhancement of the TS Pricing Strategy
- Implementing a uniform pricing structure across the countries for international clients (Tarif Brochures / Harmonized pricing)
- Re-design, improve and bring simplification of the end-to-end pricing and Billing process.
- Performing analytical work around agreed pricing and actual billing on a client - and portfolio level- plus analysis of possible discrepancies.
- Perform pricing monitoring and control mechanism in the organization and systems.
- Enhance market intelligence around pricing by periodic benchmarking and competitor analysis on TS Products
- Build models to forecast income based on income drivers and pricing.
- Insure a good communication channel with the various business partners & stakeholders.
- A person who is capable of being self-steering but a team player.
- Capable of managing complexity independently but later sharing insights following in-depth data analysis done.
- Therefore, good excel knowledge is a must.
- The person should be comfortable with time restrictions and handling of strong opinions - in short willingness to go out of once comfort zone.
- A fair ability to manage negotiations within the company (No client facing activity is required for this job)
- In Summary have a passion for work, people engagement & team spirit, personal growth and data
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - Multisport card, Alza, Zalando, Cinema City, etc.
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV