Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Operations Specialist (Audit Confirmations)
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
About the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our Specialist Support team is looking for an enthusiastic specialist who will be responsible for all kinds of administration of client information and preparation of audit confirmation letters for ING´s wholesale banking clients in order to provide the best client experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Registration of client´s inquiries submitted by ING counterparties in internal systems
- Processing of requests according to internal instructions in order to deliver output in desired time and quality
- Overall orchestration of audit confirmation process
- Physical and/or electronic delivery of audit confirmation letters to ING counterparties and clients (including printing, signing and mailing via post)
- Training of more junior colleagues and colleagues temporarily helping with increased workload
- Active participation on communication related to prioritization, responsibility splitting, etc.
- You will have a chance to suggest and propose process improvements or elimination of manual process steps
- During the times of lower workload, you will have a chance to help colleagues in other teams and learn new processes at the same time, as well as work on internal projects of your own choice
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- You are flexible, accurate, result-oriented and a team player with a positive drive and you go for the joint result.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
- Experience with Commercial Banking products (Payments and Cash Management, Lending, Trade Finance, Financial Markets) is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Hungarian and/or Dutch language is a plus but not a must
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - Multisport card, Alza, Zalando, Cinema City, etc.
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV