Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sourcing Specialist for Internal Recruitment Team
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
About the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
There is a great opportunity to join the ONE and only international expert center (ING Hubs Slovakia) for ING international bank.
Our names are Kika, Baška, Maťo and Peťa and we would like to welcome in our Talent Acquisition /Employee Journey team new team member – Internal Sourcer. Our mission here is simple but yet really important: we make sure that the talent needs of ING Hubs Slovakia are met all the time.
We won't lie to you, work is intense and very diverse, hence high level of energy, can-do-attitude, curiosity and great team spirit is required.
How will your day look like? Well what is guaranteed, never the same.
Main purpose is to understand hiring needs and bring to life the employee experience for candidates and hiring managers. On daily basis you will be supporting our senior recruiters with sourcing activities, building a pipeline of relevant candidates and making sure that we are using the most relevant channels.
You will be working with people with positive attitude, smile on their faces and ready to help you at the beginning to make your onboarding smoother.
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline for various roles across the whole organisation. The portfolio of our openings is really diverse. Sooner or later you will be working on Bank Backoffice positions, IT roles, Compliance vacancies, Project Management related openings and much more.
- Active use of Profesia as well as LikedIn platform. But don’t worry, it doesn’t end up here. We welcome any new creative idea, which will bring us even closer to candidates.
- Contribute to the creation of future talent recruitment campaigns; propose campaign messaging based on analysis of values and aspirations of graduates/school leavers; support evidence-based proposals for channel and media selection (including career fairs); co- design events.
- Act as business consultant for hiring managers in relation to market research, capabilities.
- Assist in achieving brand positioning and contribute ideas to brand plans.
- Social media savviness.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Ideally 1 year of work experience (part-time or full-time) preferably in HR corporate environment
- C1 English, any other language skills is appreciated
- Agile mindset
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - Multisport card, Alza, Zalando, Cinema City, etc.
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV