Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Continuous Adverse Media Screening Specialist
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
About the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to be part of a supportive and well performing team that you can always rely on?
Would you like to know…
Why is important to screen media on daily basis?
What is screened in Continues Adverse media service?
How we cooperate with MLRO?
How your work can influence client scoring?
If any of above questions raises your curiosity, this can be the opportunity for you!
Our Global Alert Handling team is looking for an enthusiastic specialist to help us to fulfill our daily operations.
Starting from pre-transaction screening for all incoming and outgoing payments for ING worldwide, through payments detail completeness check & periodical customer database screening, up to screening of bad press in media - THAT´S OUR DAILY JOB!
Your tasks would be:
- Customer screening
- Daily checking of media news related to our customers
- Communication and cooperation with MLRO
- Deep analyze of customer data
- Submitting proposals for process improvements
- Other tasks and administrative support on a day-to-day basis
We are a team of young people searching for a new team member who will fit in. If you are good at decision making and you would like to be part of our team, do not hesitate and send us your CV.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Communicative and analytical type,
- Innovative and detail-oriented,
- Open for change & adaptable,
- Able to work on individual tasks as a part of bigger team,
- Able to speak up (with your ideas, questions, proposals..),
- Your English is upper-intermediate or on a higher level,
- Understanding of banking environment is welcomed,
- Experiences in CDD or screening domain is welcomed.
Then you are the one whom we are looking for!
We offer you a bunch of great benefits
Friendly working environment
- You build your own working day - flexible working hours and work from home
- Daily working time: 7hrs 45min instead of standard 8hrs
- Daily refreshments - coffee, fruits, drinks
- Fully equipped gym accessible 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Game room with unlimited access
- Modern designed coffee corner and terrace with the grill spot
- Sick leave compensation: up to 80% of the monthly salary
- Life insurance contribution: up to 22,14 EUR/per month
- 3rd pillar contribution: up to 3% from your monthly salary
- 24/7 external mental health support
- Learning opportunities: internal and external learning programs
- Regular teambuildings, social events and communities
- Extra 3 PERSONAL days per year
- Extra vacation days: up to 10 extra days/per year
- We welcome your ING-positive friends: referrals starting from 1000 EUR
- 150€ for childbirth/adoption bonus, wedding day and registered partnership contributions, work anniversary award
- Our premises are open 24/7 and you can even bring your friends or family along (up to 2 friends to the gym and game room)
- Yearly bonus based on your performance and company’s results
- Cafeteria points: 50€/month (600€/year) - Multisport card, Alza, Zalando, Cinema City, etc.
- Home office contribution: 20 EUR/per month
- Discounts from our and your favorite stores: up to 30%
- Warm welcome package for your fresh start
- Pet friendly office
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV