The Global KYC organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Its purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” Bringing all KYC related capabilities into one functionally steered organisation will support the standardisation of related processes, enhanced controls, shared tooling and the optimisation of operations across all of the business lines, helping us to achieve a more robust KYC environment that will strongly contribute to ING’s overall response towards more stringent regulatory requirements in this area and beyond.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
As a Global KYC Specialist (E2E Process and Expertise) you will:
- Be responsible for the Global KYC Standards, Guidance and Working Instructions and agreement to be compliant and alignment of these Global KYC Standards, Guidance and Working Instructions with other Pillar teams, Compliance, Delivery Tribes and other first line stakeholders
- Advise key stakeholders and global projects / programmes from a senior content expertise perspective
- Collaborate with the Guidance Designers in the CDD E2E Process and Expertise team on the design of KYC Standards, Guidance and Workplace Instructions
- Create and update the KYC Standards, Guidance and Workplace Instructions
- Provide guidance and requirements to the Delivery Tribes for development of tactical and structural solutions
- Provide input to second line of defence on KYC Policy requirements
- Be able to implement improvements to KYC Standards, Guidance and Workplace Instructions
- In collaboration with the Global KYC Process Leads, the Specialist is actively involved in the maintenance, development and realisation of (new) products / services / functionalities for (end) user on the Global KYC structural solutions
- Apply one’s experience in marketing, strategic road mapping and adhering to target audiences in the fast-changing KYC landscape and context of digital transformation
- Be responsible for the development of craftmanship – How a job should be done
- Be the point of contact for the global Subject Matter Expert community
- Validate learning materials from the KYC Academy and facilitate training for your area of expertise
- Stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, Squads, Chapters, Front-Office organisations, and Service organisations both in central and local business lines