ING Hubs Slovakia is a shared services hub providing banking services for ING wholesale & retail branches worldwide. These are exciting times for us as we are now also starting to offer more and more complex roles and are currently growing our Anti-Money Laundering capabilities.
For this, ING Hubs Slovakia is changing fast and furious. So, if you feel comfortable in a changing environment where being in control of our risk is a key success factor and where you will work in an agile way as part of self-steering teams then we’re looking for you.
- Perform regular (daily, weekly, monthly) checks and quality analysis on operational activities of AML processing units
- Ensure internal AML processes are working correctly and help identify and report on any gaps or deficiencies
- Maintain high levels of accuracy during quality checks
- Communication and escalation with management, internal clients and business partners
- Help to identify, design and implement improvements on the way of working, work-instructions and possible automation of processes
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong analytical mind and affinity with figures and controls
- Has experience or an interest in Operational Risk Management or Compliance activities
- Can easily interact with colleagues, but also work independently
- Is a good communicator and team player, who can both listen to and convince others, and is at ease in a large, complex organization
- Is pro-active and has a drive to achieve improvements and efficiencies
- Is capable of challenging people and providing constructive criticism