Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
You have several years of work experience in the payments department of a bank and profound knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements? SEPA rulebook, PSD II, and SWIFT are not a closed book to you? You are in the right place at ING!
Process Analyst – Payments Expert (f/m/d)
To strengthen our multidisciplinary cards and payments team (squad) we are looking for a process expert who enjoys bringing in his/her knowledge to design new processes and continuously improve existing processes concerning the payments services of our bank. The squad consists of 7-9 employees who have the end-to-end responsibility for the implementation of new processes as well as for existing processes concerning cards and payments.
your tasks and responsibilities
- you are responsible for the functional analyses of the end-to-end process in order to create user stories for implementation
- you support the product-owner in reasonable planning by bringing in your expertise
- you are constantly and autonomously aligning requirements and planning with contact persons and stakeholders in the group as well as with external suppliers
- you take care of the gapless documentation of the relevant processes
- you act as a vital interface between the operative payments team and the developers by translating functional requirements into viable user stories
- you are able and willing to perform manual software tests (including acceptance) if necessary
- several years of work experience within the payments services of a bank (operative or project experience)
- several years of experience in process management/process analyses
- SAS or/and ARIS knowhow are an advantage
- LSS Black Belt/Green Belt is an advantage
- Distinct problem-solving capabilities and goal-orientation
- Good command of English in speech and writing
we offer you
- A challenging job with the possibility to play an active role in shaping the future
- An appreciative work environment in an agile structure
- A minimum wage of € 2.655,02 gross for 38,5 hours per week considering collective agreement for bankers. Your actual wage will be agreed upon regarding your qualification and experience in the personal interview.