Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Our department WB Daily Banking & Channels Support is responsible for 1st line and 2nd line support to our clients on a new, cross-product Commercial Banking interactive channel. You’ll be working in an international team to support our clients worldwide with technical and functional support on this new channel, products an payments related questions.
Something for you? Be a part of an international changing environment where „Every day is a new day“
How are you contributing to ING?
• You will support our corporate clients for DB services in our portfolio
• You will be responsible for financial data investigation and analysis for UK daily banking (operational topics, payment related questions)
• You will provide direct support to our corporate clients in banking operational workflow topics
• You will play an essential role in continuously improving our client satisfaction
• You will assist clients in detecting technical and functional issues with channel related services and use your extensive experience and knowledge to diagnose, prioritize, advise and resolve technical and functional problems
• You will identify and bring forward suggestions for continuous improvement, provide input for larger projects based on own experience and best practices
• You will maintain contact with clients and/or stakeholders and keep them informed about the progress of their request
• You will set-up clients on the new channel and related services and coordinate the end-to-end administrative process
• You will be responsible for data investigation and analysis to complete clients requests
Employee perks, benefits
• Working for international and stable financial institution
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow
• Opportunity to get valuable experience from multitasking and fast changing environment
• Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV and cover letter in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Are you also someone who…
• has exceptional organizational, planning and time management skills
• coordinates activities and comes up with solutions
• is client-oriented, patient and attentive with clear and positive communication skills
• is highly collaborative, self-driven with focus on delivery
• has attention to detail and able to recognize important information, research and make connections
• is flexible and comfortable in a fast changing environment
• uses MS Office
... Then you are our new Operations Specialist!
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees
Contact person: ING Business Shared Services, HR team
E-mail: send CV