Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you a passionate and true risk champion with ability to influence others? Do you enjoy playing devil´s advocate and challenging is your second nature? Can you think critically and see structure in chaos? Are your hands on? Are you pro-active and a team player? We are looking for you.
In our Non-Financial Risk team you will be supporting other colleagues of our shared services center and play an active role in making our organization more risk aware and secure.
The purpose of our team is “Our knowledge and determination today create a safer tomorrow”. Hence you will be is contributing to better business while pro-actively managing associated risks. You shall work closely with other (non-financial) risk functions (such as Compliance, Legal and Information Risk Management) in order to provide an integrated approach to risk management, issues and internal and external events, to identify significant non-financial risks and risk mitigation actions and to share best practices and lessons learned where appropriate.
What will You do as an Operational Risk Officer?
In your role you will challenge, advise, and support the identification, analysis and mitigation of non -financial risks identified by 1st Line of Defense/business, raising the non-financial risk awareness throughout our organization and check that the 1st Line of Defense/business is complying with the risk appetite and escalate where necessary.
You will be mainly responsible for:
• 2nd Line of Defense Risk management
• Data collection , analysis and risk reporting
• Information and Business advice
• Maintaining internal relationship management
• Development of policies and procedures
• Risk and issues management
• Solutions analysis
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• University level degree
• Solid understanding of banking environment, as well as Risk (management)
• Previous experience in Risk, audit or control function is an advantage
• Process knowledge and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees
Contact person: ING Business Shared Services, HR team
E-mail: send CV