Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Currently we are looking for a new colleague, who would join our HR team as a support for our Learning and Development squad and contribute to administration of the development programs delivered within Learning and Development. If you are interested in let us know!
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Learning and Development calendar in cooperation with Talent & Learning consultant and external vendors
- Administration of local systems for scheduling trainings (Training portal, My learning)
- Coordinating the registrations/cancellations with attendees
- Sending invitations to attendees
- Administration of evaluation and feedback forms after trainings
Information about the selection process
- Opportunity to get valuable experience during studies,
- Working for international and stable financial institution,
- Young and dynamic team that will help you grow.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees