Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you want to be part of a team preventing that ING does business with the next Al Capone?
Are you someone who …
• holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economy, Banking, Finance or Compliance
• has relevant work experience (min. 1,5-2 years full-time) in AML (FEC, FATCA)
• is fluent in English AND reads Cyrillic
• is highly collaborative
• can recognize important information, research and make connections
• has exceptional organizational, planning and time management skills
• focuses on delivery with attention to detail and on time
• possesses drive with a ‘can do’ attitude
• is flexible and open to change
• is motivated to build and expand capabilities rather than tick off tasks from job description
• is prepared to support more junior colleagues and act as role model
… Then you are our new financial crime fighter!
We are looking for people who can use their analytical power to help decide with whom ING should do business or not. You will be part of a small team of approximately 10-12 people which is part of a rapidly growing Regulatory Operations department, all ensuring that ING offers services and products only to ethical companies.
Something for you?
What can you expect?
To help you become a fully skilled Alert Investigator for Customer Activity Monitoring (CAM), you are given guidance and training on the job to gain the required basic regulatory knowledge of AML/KYC processes. You will be able to perform CAM activities, conduct investigations and provide information and suggest improvements where possible. You will collaborate with ING colleagues across countries, learn how we work in an Agile environment and how to use operational information to get alignment in the team that you work in.
How are you contributing to ING?
You play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING. You track money flows by monitoring client activity and controlling patterns in customer behavior. You prevent existing customers from using our banking services for unethical purposes.
In practice this means, you will:
• be a part of the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing, helping detect and prevent FEC risks,
• perform investigations and analyses of post-transaction monitoring alerts,
• determine whether these relations/transactions are suspicious and expose the bank to potential financial loss or reputation risk.
We believe we can make a difference in combating financial economic crime. If you do too, join us today!
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement. If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economy, Banking, Finance
Russian - Intermediate (B1) or Ukrainian - Intermediate (B1) or Bulgarian - Intermediate (B1) or Serbian - Intermediate (B1)
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees