Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
ING Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is looking for Senior Auditor in its Wholesale Banking - Transaction Services and Client Service Delivery (TS&CSD) audit team. The position is based in Bratislava.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
To perform internal audits within ING Bank’s regional Wholesale Banking network. Candidates should be able to work with a high degree of autonomy in undertaking internal audits across the region (including Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Switzerland) and elsewhere as required.
Audits cover a broad range of areas including Lending Services, Payment Processing, Treasury, Risk Management, Finance and auditing of ING Centers of Excellence for outsourced services. Good knowledge of one or more of these areas is considered a prerequisite. Audits are undertaken as part of international teams. Travelling involved in the role is typically 6-8 weeks per year (post-pandemic).
• Coordinating and carrying out individual audit assignments; participating in planning, fieldwork and reporting stage of individual audits assigned.
• Developing an Audit Work Programme and undertaking audit activities in accordance with methodology and the approved Audit Work Programme.
• Executing individual audits by assessing the design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
• Assessing compliance with applicable laws, regulations and ING policies.
• Participating in opening and closing meetings with audit clients.
• Identifying control deficiencies and evaluating the results of audit work performed. including substantiation of findings and performing of risk assessment on identified issues,
• Being responsible for performing of first level review to ensure audit work adequately supports audit conclusions and findings.
• Providing recommendations for improving controls and operating efficiency of processes,
• Communicating audit results to senior management.
• Preparing audit reports for individual audits.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Essential: University degree (preferably Economics or related area). Desirable: CIA, ACCA (or similar qualification).
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
Analytical, well organized and deadline oriented. Strong communication skills and confident in dealing with senior management. Independent, proactive and flexible. Collaborative, team oriented.
• Minimum of 4 years previous experience in a Wholesale Banking Internal Audit role; or
• Minimum of 5 years combined experience in Wholesale Banking field (e.g. Product control, Risk management, Lending) or Big 4 audit firm and Internal Audit.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees