Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
ING Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is looking for a Compliance Risk Audit Specialist in Wholesale Banking - Transaction Services and Client Service Delivery (TS&CSD) audit team.
Your work environment:
As an Compliance Risk Audit Specialist, you will be based in Bratislava and you will work in an international team as part of the Wholesale Banking Audit Division. This division forms part of CAS, which is a highly professional organization with approximately 400 staff members worldwide. Together with your colleagues, you will provide audit coverage on Wholesale Banking globally.
Working at CAS means working in a highly dynamic, international environment at the heart of ING, where everyone aspires to (continue to) be a front-runner in the field of auditing. To this end, we work with the very best people, whom we help to remain leading in their area of expertise.
As an Compliance Risk Audit Specialist, you will:
• Conduct and coordinate operational audits within the area of Non-Financial Risk such as financial economic crime/anti-money laundering, FATCA, CRS, MIFID II and data protection. Audits may also include TS&CSD banking product audits.
• Assess the design and test the operating effectiveness of manual or automated controls.
• Document and present audit findings and recommendations.
• Pro-actively provide audit stakeholders feedback on the progress, and foresee and act to avoid delays in the audit process.
• Manage audit stakeholder expectations through frequent, concise and impactful communication.
• Ensure audit activities are performed to CAS quality standards.
• Apply and uphold the principles of the Code of Ethics (Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Competence), adhere to the audit standard on Proficiency & Due Professional Care, and perform audits with professional skepticism.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• A recognized business or information technology degree
• One or more audit qualifications are strongly preferred
• Relevant audit work experience within a financial institution
• Audit experience in wholesale banking products and/or financial economic crime
• Fluency in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus
• Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise professional skepticism
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organizationally sensitive and effective in conflict management
• Capable of working in international teams remotely or onsite in a collaborative and effective manner
• Travel dependent on the assignments
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees