Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our Global Services and Operations center in Bratislava is growing since its official opening in 2013 and our HR department getting bigger. We have come to the decision that it is the time to welcome a new teammate. You will be working with people with positive attitude, smile on their faces and ready to help you at the beginning to make your onboarding smoother.
Would you like to start your recruitment career ? We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Specialist, who will be responsible for the entire recruitment process coordination. Furthermore, you will act as a consulting partner for hiring managers and take over the responsibility for onboarding new services from recruitment point of view.
What can you expect?
• You will be responsible for doing pre-screens with candidates for different banking positions and various departments.
• Conducting interviews together with hiring managers
• Using Profesia and LinkedIn on a daily basis
• Providing and communicating the feedback to the candidates
• Act as a partner to hiring managers with superior consultant skills, through the expertise influence and recommend most effective approach for bringing the right talents into the organization
• You will have a possibility to hire and get to know a variety of our positions - banking back-office positions, Risk positions, Technical positions...
• You will be part of various HR projects
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
In case of your interest, please, send us your CV in English to email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Very good at candidates´ sourcing and screening
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication and consulting skills
• Able to work independently
• Team player, Initiative and flexible
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees