Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The financial industry is a sector of constant change and transformation - yesterday wants are today needs. Customer and regulator demand, advancements in technology and digitization, product innovations and new ways of banking – all elements of the world around us are evolving at lightning speed.
We as ING does not want only to adapt, we want to stay a step ahead. This requires talented professionals who will continuously seek for improvements of our existing processes and bringing fresh ideas into practice.
Our Control Hub teams are a first line of defense providing the ING business and functions with guidance and standardized solutions in the area of Non-Financial and IT Risk Key Control Testing. Given the span of scope you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
As IT Controls Tester, these will be your main responsibilities and duties :
• Conduct compliance testing of information systems and applications security management against internal security standards
• Execution of IT Key Controls (SOX, Lifecycle) by comparing the delivered evidence with required evidence according to the Minimum Standards
• Come to a conclusion Effective/Ineffective test and make the required registration of the findings
• Give input to the SME for the evaluation of Ineffective test results to determine Deficiencies on a regular time interval basis (formal sign-offs)
• Come up with improvements on the way of testing, required evidence, work-instructions, automation, test scripts, (improvement cycle coordinated by SME)
• Ensures efficient communication with employees responsible for testing management and for providing evidence to be reviewed in the testing
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks other activities and responsibilities in information security area may be individually defined.
Despite the fact that our team likes to work together in our offices, we can achieve goals together even remotely. If you know how to work independently and prove your proactivity, we will definitely be able to allow you working remotely as well.
However, we will be happy if you will be with us in the office from time to time :).
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Home office and flexible working hours
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Ability to work independently
• You are considering yourself as pro-active and a motivated professional
• You are corporate organization sensitive and are capable of working under pressure.
• You are a real team player and recognize the importance of working together.
• Any experience in the IT Industry (IT risk management, Testing, IT Service Desk) would be very beneficial
• Experience with enterprise-level IT processes and controls (Sox testing experience preferred) are welcomed
• Ability to define the steps to take to make the risk / test process lean and first time right
• Experience with SNOW ITRMP is advantage
• CISSP or CISA certification(s) are also highly welcomed
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees