Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have an experience with Service desk?
Do you have a strong customer-centric approach?
Are you full of ideas and do you like to implement them?
Are you a team player?
If you answered YES 4 times, you will enjoy working with us!
This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding work environment in a forward thinking company. We are looking for someone who is a good fit with our existing Tech group, who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and who can work both as part of a team or independently.
First Line Support/Service Desk
• Serve as single point of contact for IT related problems of ING employees
• Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve end user desktop, hardware, software, and/or printing problems.
• Perform general and/or custom PC configuration, installations, maintenance, relocations, troubleshooting, and upgrades
• Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site second line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
• Monitor and update all incidents and requests
• Take care of IT hardware and it lifecycle
• Help with inventory check of IT assets
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Referral bonus
• Extra holiday days
• Company events, teambuildings
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Working for stable international financial institution
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Microsoft Windows Administration
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Basic knowledge of computer networks
• Strong interest in IT area
• Good command of English language (daily usage)
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is an advantage
• Microsoft / ITIL certificates are an advantage
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees