Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you want to be part of a team preventing that ING does business with the next Al Capone?
Are you someone who …
• would like to obtain a first significant experience in retail banking in the field of internal control,
• wants to gain new skills in the fight against money laundering or fraud,
• is willing to learn something new about the retail banking business,
• has a strong taste for investigation, a spirit of synthesis and responsiveness,
• has exceptional organizational, planning and time management skills,
• focuses on delivery with attention to detail and on time,
• is initiative and looking for teamwork,
• has the ability to ensure a high level of integrity, confidentiality, neutrality, discretion and tact,
• has the ability to step back, rigor and persistence,
• is willing to work for limited period of time – 4 months with the possibility to prolong the contract.
… Then you are our new financial crime fighter!
We are looking for enthusiasts who can use their analytical power to help decide with whom ING should do business or not. You will be part of a team supporting ING bank in France. This branch distinguishes itself by a dynamic culture that favors personal initiative and enables everyone to express their potential. It is part of ING Group, one of the world's leading financial institutions.
What can you expect?
Within the KYC Operations department, in the fight against external fraud, terrorist financing and front-line money laundering, you will be responsible for document analysis, consistency analysis and compliance of client files. You will collaborate with ING colleagues across different countries, learn how we work in Agile environment and how to use operational information to get alignment in the team that you work in.
In KYC OPS retail banking, you will have the following mission:
• perform operations with the objective of bringing a different experience, optimizing all your actions (quality/cost/time) and having the vision of the End to End process,
• make sure that the file and the response to the customer's request is complete,
• respect the processes, procedures, compliance and risk management rules,
• support customer folder compliance,
• participate in remediation actions to secure customer information,
• provide information, updates and reports to support your analysis.
We believe we can make a difference in combating financial economic crime. If you do too, join us today!
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement. If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Employee perks, benefits
• Opportunity to get valuable experience during studies,
• Working for international and stable financial institution,
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow.
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary school student
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and French - Intermediate (B1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Being able to work 20 hours per week,
• Willingness to learn new things,
• Proactive approach.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees