Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
IBSS Bratislava (ING Bank Shared Services Bratislava) is a servicing hub providing transactional & banking operations services for ING wholesale & retail branches worldwide. These are exciting times for us as we are now also starting to offer more and more complex knowledge work in design and consultancy roles. We are part of the IBSS organization which consists of servicing hubs around the globe.
In this position you will be working within the 1st Line of Defence (LoD) and will help ensure that ING entities stay in control of their 1st LoD risk management activities. So, if you feel comfortable in a changing environment where being in control of our services and risk is a key success factor, and you enjoy working in an agile way and as part of self-steering teams than we’re looking for you!
This is a full-time position, based in Bratislava, Slovakia.
• Work proactively with management and business lines and provide hands-on support in identifying control weaknesses and in implementing new controls standards
• Partner with our 2nd LoD colleagues in analyzing and understanding where risk and control weaknesses arise
• Participate in risk assessments and gap analyses activities with regards to the implementation of new control standards and/or new tooling and processes
• Assist control owners in implementing solutions and controls that close and minimize any identified control weaknesses and gaps
• Coordinate communication between controls owners and 2nd LoD colleagues with regards to key control testing
Please note that we have several seniority roles in this department opened; your experience will be discussed during the interview.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Home Office
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English language via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• 3+ years’ experience in risk management, compliance, internal controls or audit setting
• Basic knowledge of risk assessments and controls implementation & testing
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong communication and influence skills and an ability to effectively interact across all levels of the organization
• A flexible mindset and personality with capabilities to optimally function in an Agile environment
• Excellent level of English
• Master’s degree or equivalent
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees