Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you data oriented and would you like a back office position in the 1st banking Shared Service Center in Bratislava? If you are willing to go the extra mile to help your internal global colleagues with data gathering, entry and its processing, this is the opportunity for you.
Our Data Entry Services team is looking for an enthusiastic person to be responsible for all kinds of administration of accounts and data processing in various systems with the aim to provide the best global customer service.
Tasks and responsibilities of the (Junior) Data Entry Officer:
• Process documents received from clients in relation with account opening
• Check the correctness of the documents
• Correct follow-up of incomplete files
• Proactive change of incorrect data in the system
• Authenticate and authorize ID documents based on defined criteria
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• are fluent in English - both verbal and written
• have experience in back office administration, master data processing is an advantage
• have general experience with MS Office
• are flexible, accurate, result-oriented and a team player
• feel comfortable in a fast changing environment.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees