Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Client Migration Team of ING has the task of navigating the ING wholesale client from old to new through changes in a complex IT environment. Lots of information on different ING systems from the different countries needs to be managed to obtain a clear picture of the client. In addition project information needs to be obtained and presented as a clear story to the organization. Therefore, the presence of the Data Analyst is not a superfluous luxury to the team. As a Data Analyst, you have multiple Business Intelligence and Data Management/Storage tools at your disposal. Your task is to utilize these tools to the benefit of the Client Migrations Team. In this position you are a member of a multidisciplinary team and you work closely with your Client Migration Team members and surrounding ING Wholesale departments. In maintaining and improving our Client Migrations Data.
Job duties include:
- Develop and maintain the Client Migration Power BI Dashboards
- Test quality of backlog items.
- Develop and maintain the Client Migration SharePoints
- Develop and maintain the client feedback tool.
- Optimize Data Quality in the Client Migrations information environment
- Perform Data Analysis via Power BI, Power Query and MS Excel
- Advise on information environment set-up and alignment of bank processes with data
- Provide migration- and other client information on request
- Arrange the information setup of ongoing and new migrations
- Provide Management Information on the status of the running migrations
- Administrative tasks are also part of the job
- Play a role in the access management
- Escalate issues and involve others in case of issues or bugs
Your Work environment
You will be working in an international context. You will be working in a team that is driving the client migrations in a data-driven way. You will liaise with stakeholders within Client Migrations, Transaction Services and IT in an international environment. Communication is in English, so the candidates need to be able to communicate in this languages adequately.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a collaborator with good communication, excellent analytical and documenting skills and with a positive, critical and proactive attitude. You have affinity with and are eager to learn more about the technical tools you are using. You are able to operate independently and you effectively manage relations with stakeholders. You are able to get things done and get people involved.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Banking, Financial Markets
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Power Bi - basic
SQL - basic
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor/master level
• 2+ years of work experience in Data Analyst/Business Intelligence or related roles
• Experience in translating business needs to concrete IT and Data related changes
• Knowledge of Banking and Financial Institution routines
• 2+ years of experience of development in Excel and at least one other BI tool.
• Knowledge of financial institution procedures
• Affinity with Data management processes
• Be able to produce high quality deliverables within set timelines
• In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, like Power BI and/or Power Query
• Affinity with (SQL) Databases and Data models, e.g. in MS Access
• Professional and representative attitude
• Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail;
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Persuasive, knows how to convince people and able to deal with resistance
• Very accurate and structured way of working
• Good organizational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritize work;
• Ability to operate individually but in a team as well;
• Strong interpersonal and communication (orally and in writing) skills;
• Good command of English as a language
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees