Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Have you ever dreamed of being a detective like Sherlock Holmes?
Have you always looked at things from more than one perspective?
Do you feel like you would enjoy connecting the pieces of information to see the bigger picture and detecting what is sometimes hard to detect?
Are you proficient in English?
Do you think that you would like to work in a friendly, young and diverse environment of a huge and stable company?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then dream no longer, because now you have the opportunity to become a Sherlock of our Global Alert Handling team!
Maybe now you ask yourself: „But what would I be doing?“
That’s a great question!
Your detective abilities will be put to use on a daily basis to fight terrorism, illegal weapons smuggling, money laundering and other shady stuff. Basically, you will be an investigator and a detective who will fight the bad guys! To do this, you need to have a sharp mind, contextual thinking, sense for detail, wit and teamwork spirit, as you will not only closely work with your Bratislava colleagues, but also colleagues from other ING branches worldwide.
Do not worry if you haven’t had such work experience before, as we will teach you everything from scratch and help you along the way.
Your daily tasks would be:
• Screening of trade finance transactions of the ING Group within different internal bank systems
• Customer screening and detecting the potential risks
• Analysis of suspicious financial activities
• Communication with ING Bank branches worldwide
• Other tasks and administrative support on day-to-day basis
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
If this sounds good to you and you would like to be a part of our team, then do not hesitate and send us your CV. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Russian - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - Basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Upper-intermediate or a higher level of English is a must
• Russian language on B2 level
• Analytical skills
• Responsible approach
• Ability to think & act independently
• Good communication skills and detail-orientation
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees
Contact person: ING Business Shared Services, HR team
E-mail: send CV