Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The mission of the Operations Specialist within Investigation team is to resolve queries and disputes, related to bank payment operations, in an accurate and timely manner by establishing and rectifying the root cause to provide resolution toward internal and/or external client. Along with individuals and teams he or she helps to manage the flow of a workplace and optimizes day-to-day activities.
Summary of responsibilities:
• Provide input for projects, propose solutions, participate on project calls, drive operational execution and execute changes required
• Propose improvements in the processes, procedures, work instructions
• Act as point of contact for escalation of issues/ exceptions/ incidents
• Provide training for employees on lower job levels
• Coordinate daily activities with regards to priority and urgency, especially in periods with high workload
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
Key Role Requirements:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills; able to efficiently communicate with cross functional teams and management on recommended course of action, with minimal assistance.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast evolving environment.
• Self-driven individual that requires minimal supervision
• Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
In case of your interest, please, send us your CV in English by e-mail. We will respond only to selected candidates. Thank you.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economic, Banking, Finance
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Microsoft Word - Advanced
Microsoft Outlook - Advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• Strong team player, able to delegate, coordinate and work under pressure
• Flexible, accurate, result-oriented person with a positive drive and you alignment for the joint result.
• Comfortable in a fast changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
• Strong computer skills and be experienced using MS Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees