Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you service orientated, willing to go the extra mile to help the client and looking forward to working in an international, dynamic and quickly expanding team? Continue reading...
Our department Channels &Support is responsible for 1st line support to our clients on a new, cross-product Commercial Banking interactive channel. You’ll be working in an international team to support our clients worldwide with technical and functional support on this new channel and related products. You take responsibility for solving the clients support questions and are willing to go the extra mile. By providing effective support for our clients you play a vital role in continuously improving our client satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities of an Channels Support Specialist:
• You will assist clients in detecting technical and functional issues with channel related services and will use your extensive experience and knowledge to diagnose, prioritize, advise and resolve technical and functional problems.
• You will set-up clients on the new channel and related services and take responsibility and coordinate the end-to-end administrative process.
• You will identify and bring forward suggestions for continuous improvement.
• You will be responsible for data investigation and analysis to complete clients requests.
• You will collaborate with other departments (internationally) to solve daily assignments via different channels within internal software to assure that all the necessary data is gathered, registered and processed correctly.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Banking background is welcomed but not mandatory
English - Advanced (C1) and Bulgarian - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
• You are fluent in English and Bulgarian - verbal and written is a must
• You have at least one year of relevant experience
• You have experience in client service function
• You have excellent client service skills (Patience; Attentiveness; Clear Communication Skills; Ability to Use "Positive Language")
• You ideally have banking products and/or payments knowledge - not necessary
• You have excellent administrative skills (and experience with MS Office application Word and Excel).
• You are flexible, accurate, result-oriented and a team player with a positive drive and you go for the joint result.
• You feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
• You are stress-resistant and are able to exude calmness, for example, when incidents occur.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees