Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
A great challenge to be on board a ship which is heading towards success, visibility and growth.
Are you service oriented?
Do you like complex questions and analytic problem solving?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to help your client?
Are you not affraid in taking responsibility?
Are you looking forward to working in an international, dynamic and quickly expanding team?
Tasks and responsibilities of an Account Manager at ING’s Pan European Service Desk:
• You will become one of ING’s central point of contacts for large corporate companies.
• You will be managing our client requests, investigations and changes in their banking services at ING.
• You will build a personal network within a big company as ING bank with Client teams across the world.
• You will learn all the ins and outs of operational finance, client payments flows, cash management and treasury business.
We have various seniority levels open at Pan European Desk, so if you are really interested in the job, and feel you don't meet all the requirements, or even exceed requirements, please apply!
Employee perks, benefits
• Working for international and stable financial institution
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow
• Opportunity to get valuable experience from multitasking and fast changing environment
• Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• You are fluent in English - verbal and written
• You have at least one year of relevant experience
• You have experience in client service function
• You have excellent client service skills (Patience; Attentiveness; Clear Communication Skills; Ability to Use "Positive Language")
• You have banking and payments knowledge
• You have excellent administrative skills (and experience with MS Office application Word and Excel).
• You are flexible, accurate, result-oriented and a team player with a positive drive and you go for the joint result.
• You feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
• You are stress-resistant and able to exude calmness, for example, when incidents occur.
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees