Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you looking for a varied and stimulating back office role which allows you to see the bank from a different perspective, from the second line of defense? Are you data orientated and analytical type of person? If you are willing to go the extra mile to help your internal global colleagues with data gathering, entry and its processing - this will be the opportunity for you.
This role is about ensure high quality of customer data and ensures that real data is transmitted into the system. Verifying and controlling the data and update data within change proposals.
Your job will include:
• Safeguarding the data quality of inputs into the ING global database;
• Verify and apply the data standards in the process of onboarding new clients;
• Support colleagues from different ING locations during the data maintenance
• Work closely with WB Chief Data Management office;
• Translate business requirements into the system specifications and propose
• Perform data quality checks and clean ups;
• Analyze and solve reconciliation differences;
• Execute bulk uploads in global database system.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Suitable candidate should have:
- 1-3 years experience in the field of data analyzing, administration, data processing, back office is an advantage
- Active use of English (C1 level)
- Dynamic personality, speak up attitude
- Good communication skills and analytical thinking
- Like "data" environment and of course Excel
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees
Contact person: ING Business Shared Services, HR team
E-mail: send CV