ING is a global bank with a strong European base. Our 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. There is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. Unlike traditional banks, we work according to agile principles in small, self-organized teams, constantly innovating the world of finances.
ING in Slovakia consists of two entities:
- ING Business Shared Services Bratislava
- ING Bank N.V., pobočka zahraničnej banky
ING Business Shared Services Bratislava is a key partner for ING branches all around the world. By joining our shared services centre, you will have a unique opportunity to see the banking from behind the curtains.
With focus on core banking operations and processes, ING Shared Services Bratislava supports branches in 40 countries in three main service areas:
- Daily Banking Services – Channel Support, Pan European Desk, Client Migration Process, Payment Processing, and much more
- Keeping the bank safe - Know Your Customer/Supplier, Identity and Access Management, Non-financial Risk Reporting, and many others
- Data Management and Application Support
ING Bank N.V., pobočka zahraničnej banky is branch of ING Bank N.V. and part of ING Groep N.V. It offers Banking services to corporates under the name of ING Wholesale Banking.
ING Wholesale Banking in Slovakia provides services in Slovakia to international and large domestic companies, financial institutions, investment companies, branches or joint ventures of foreign companies and the public sector. For more information visit Wholesale Banking Slovakia (ingwb.sk).