Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
OUR HUMAN RESOURCE IDEA
To give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that, together we are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
Community Engagement Specialist, AVION
PORPOUSE OF FUNCTION
Integrate the Meeting place into the local communities where their members become the Meeting Place ambassadors, and build, together with IKEA, emotional connections with customers. Co-create the Meeting Place together with the local communities (online and offline), fostering a genuine cooperation and common spirit.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
How the right Community Engagement Specialist´s profile should be?
• Experience in public relations, sociology, communication or a related fields
• Preferable experience in NGO, public organisations or institutions
• Customer experience practices knowledge
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational Skills
• Event coordination skills (preferably public events like shows, festivals, meetups, public talks)
• Business Courage - Demonstrates ability, willingness and proactive attitude to generate new ideas and mobilize people around them, finding ways to convert them into new business opportunities
• Passion for sustainability and highly motivated about creating a people and planet positive Meeting Place
• Fluent in English and Slovak/Czech language
What can you expect to do as a Community Engagement Specialist?
• Support meeting place in leading, implementing and developing a community engagement plan, specific activities, strategies, talking points.
• Co-operate with the key communities with which the Meeting Place interacts, develop community insights and granular knowledge of those around the Meeting Place. Cooperates with local authorities in terms of implementation and co-creation community-engagement activities.
• Cooperate with Accelerator Hub and external partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects/ initiatives in the Meeting Place.
• Authentically integrate community and public city activities into Commercial calendar of the Meeting Place and integrate the Meeting place into the life of the local communities.
• Co-create Community spaces in the Meeting Place for active interaction, both on-line and off-line, being the platform for Community initiatives, growing Community talents, rising stars, supporting local start-ups & translating Meeting Place uniqueness.
• Engage Community members in creating and driving the sustainability agenda, promote Meeting Place involvement in social responsibility topics on the local market.
• Integrate the promotion of events and activities into the communication through all media channels, including promotion via Digital tools, ATL, PR support and social media.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Benefits and Social program:
• modern and stable company with unique culture
• positive working environment
• extra 5 days of vacation
• flexible benefit package
• caffeteria (for Public transport, Leisure time vouchers,...)
• work anniversary and life events gifts
• trainings and development
Wage: from 1480 € btt. / monthly (the salary depends on competences and seniority level and this is the minimum we can pay)
Fixed-term contract – 1 year, with possible prolongation
Place of workBratislava
Wage (gross)From 1 480 EUR/monthWage: from 1480 € btt. / monthly (the salary depends on competences and seniority level and this is the minimum we can pay)
Brief description of the company
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. Our company culture is based on togetherness, humbleness, openness, enthusiasm and fun. We have a positive team spirit. And we’re always happy to welcome people who share the same values and positive attitude as we do.
We believe that every successful business idea was only a dream in the beginning. But this dream can only come true with the help of people. Will you join us?