OUR HUMAN RESOURCE IDEA
To give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that, together we are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
Finance manager Ingka Centres
We are looking for a full-time Senior Finance Manager.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing finance activities such as accounting, reporting, financial planning & analysis.
· You will steer, advise, monitor and support the company in the country in financial, accounting and tax matters.
You will be responsible for securing compliance with finance related local laws as well as Group guidelines.
· You will be leading a local finance team and cooperating with finance community around the world.
· You will cooperate with auditors and tax advisors.
· You will help supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
Your main tasks will be focused on:
· Running bi-monthly closings including Group reporting
· Securing the correct process of VAT and other tax matters
· Credit Management
· Internal Controls
· Transfer Pricing
· You have a broad experience in the field of Financial Management incl. internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws within the Slovakia legislative framework
· You have ability to motivate and lead the team
· Strong communicator with capacity to influence decisions
· You have a hands on attitude
· You are self-starter with great drive to deliver results.
· You are native speaker in Slovak language and have solid English
· Preferred Education: University Degree in Economics or CIMA/ACCA or similar qualification respectively
What we offer
· modern and stable company with unique cultur
· positive working environment
· extra 5 days of vacation
· flexible benefit package (400€ per year for Public transport, Leisure time vouchers,...)
· work anniversary and life events gifts
· trainings and development programs
Wage: from 3150€ /monthly
Temporary contract with possible prolongation.
About the Function
It is the purpose of Ingka Centres to drive visitation to IKEA. Ingka Centres is realizing that by creating meeting places where people love to go to and come back again and again. The function has the purpose to secure Ingka Centres does this in a controlled and profitable manner working with the IKEA vision and values as a base.
The Ingka Centres CFO Domain leads, steers and supports overall Ingka Centres financial reporting that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence.
Place of workBratislava
Wage (gross)From 3 150 EUR/monthfrom 3150€ /monthly
Brief description of the company
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. Our company culture is based on togetherness, humbleness, openness, enthusiasm and fun. We have a positive team spirit. And we’re always happy to welcome people who share the same values and positive attitude as we do.
We believe that every successful business idea was only a dream in the beginning. But this dream can only come true with the help of people. Will you join us?
Ivanská cesta 18
821 04 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis