OUR HUMAN RESOURCE IDEA
To give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that, together we are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
Partner Relationship Specialist
PORPOUSE OF FUNCTION
To deliver growth and profitability to the Meeting Place by creating win-win relationships with our partners. Look for and interact with our Partners along Partners Journey. Follow up and resolve Partner’s issues in the Meeting Place. Keep track on Partners performance, ensure relevant waiting list to secure best offer and minimize vacancy. Preparing and ensuring all documentation regarding our partners is signed, distributed and archived.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
How the right Partner Relationship Specialist´s profile should be?
• Synergy Leasing – Able to create synergies among tenants that ensures a complementary offer for the customers.
• Organizational Capabilities - Be able to manage all the document flow with our partners ensuring a efficient and fast negotiation flow
• Teamwork - motivated by being a part of a team, to work in close collaboration with colleagues and partners, give support to others and be supported, share ideas and do things together.
• Creating structure - Motivated by solving complex tasks and translating them into simple solutions, seeing the big picture, structuring information, creating concepts, frameworks - having a systematic approach and working with a large amount of data
• Applying Financial Insight - Applies financial knowledge to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Taking Initiative - Takes action without needing direction from others.
• Positive attitude - Displays a positive disposition towards work.
• Proven track record on building strategic long-term partnership in a change environment.
• Fluent in English and Slovak/Czech language
What can you expect to do as a Partner Relationship Specialist?
• In cooperation with Partner Relationship Manager drive the development, implementation and follow up of the long-term Leasing strategy for the Meeting Place. Ensure that the Leasing Strategy reflects the business priorities and customer needs, as well as uniqueness of the Meeting Place and is consistent with the defined customer journey.
• In close cooperation with people in the centre’s manager/leader create a great place to work for tenants & other commercial partners working in the by implementing competence development activities, learning offer, creating tenants & partners space
• Support partners with on boarding, re-location & re-clustering being responsible for control of tenants move-in, move-out and fit out processes
• Manage the day to day relationship with partners, ensuring that operational issues are addressed to the relevant function in the meeting place and take control over the status. Ensure that all documentation related to partners is updated and compliant. Manage the flow of contract signing with our partners, from the signing of the contract to the archiving
• Together with the Partner Relationship manager ensure that all the information regarding the centre’s performance (Management report, footfall, Sales, etc), as well as the Partners (rent discounts, Break clauses, operational incidents) is being reported accordingly and the information is readily available when necessary
• Engage with our partners to improve the sustainability performance of the Meeting place (including fit out, operations and community engagement), communicate the vision and benefits of our sustainability agenda and encourage partners to inspire & enable our visitors to lead more healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Benefits and Social program:
• modern and stable company with unique culture
• positive working environment
• extra 5 days of vacation
• flexible benefit package
• caffeteria (for Public transport, Leisure time vouchers,...)
• work anniversary and life events gifts
• trainings and development
Wage: from 1685 € btt. / monthly (the salary depends on competences and seniority level)
Fixed-term contract - multitude during maternity leave
Place of workBratislava
Wage (gross)From 1 685 EUR/monthfrom 1685€ btt/monthly ( depens on seniority)
Brief description of the company
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. Our company culture is based on togetherness, humbleness, openness, enthusiasm and fun. We have a positive team spirit. And we’re always happy to welcome people who share the same values and positive attitude as we do.
We believe that every successful business idea was only a dream in the beginning. But this dream can only come true with the help of people. Will you join us?
Ivanská cesta 18
821 04 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis