Talent Acquisition Team LeaderAre you an excellent team leader who seeks to drive delivery, create winning partnerships, and has a
passion for hiring?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition team leader for our external client.
You will work directly with leaders and establish close business partnerships while being responsible
for tactical team management. Developing people, coaching, goal setting and project management
will be a part of this role. You may also support and cooperate with functions (Branding, Marketing,
Coordination team and other) to support client’s needs.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Coach, advise, mentor and lead Talent Acquisition Partners and own operational and tactical
tasks. Monitor goals and KPIs
- Develop and maintain effective relations with the clients & stakeholders
- Serve as a contact point and communication partner between the TA team and the client.
- Have an in depth understanding of the business areas and the skills which are in demand
- Gather market intelligence and develop solid understanding of the local market in which the
recruitment is being conducted.
- Use Agile methodology to lead the team and manage client expectations
You should bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 above years proven experience in leading a team
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects and provide strong consultative skills.
- A strong communicator who communicates frequently and demonstrates strong verbal and
written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methods and principles is considered as advantage
- MS office advanced + other tools (Trello, Mural, Slack, ...)
- English language is required
What can you expect from us?
- Salary starting from 3000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language
- You can find all our benefits here: ibm.biz/benefits2021