Application Developer - Oracle MiddlewareAs an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
The position can be performed from Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysis, design, build and deployment of integration and middleware platforms
• Leading and contributing to all types of project tasks
• Leading the teams of consultants and developers at the client site
• IBM team and client interactions
• Writing and maintaining clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for integration and middleware platforms
What do you need for your success?
• Working experience in the systems integration
• Some experience in Mulesoft / Oracle Fusion Middleware / Oracle Weblogic / Oracle Service Bus / SOA / BPM / IBM Integration Bus / Tibco / JBOSS / Other integration and middleware technologies
• Strong knowledge on XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, Xquery, XPATH) and JSON schema
• Understanding the role of API Gateway, and ability to set up API policies
• Knowledge of RAML design format for designing APIs (Fragments, Security), Swagger format knowledge are nice to have
• Basic Java skill is nice to have
• Ability to handle design and development of integration objects independently
• Very good client communication, team work and interpersonal skills
• Good English, other languages are nice to have
Additional skills for Architects:
• Technical and functional expertise in SOA, Service Bus and other integration concepts
• Knowledge of Data Integration and ETL technologies
• Strong understanding in Enterprise Integration Architecture blueprint
• Strong analysis, design and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers