Cloud Solutions ArchitectWhat would be your responsibilities?
• Highly technical and analytical background, significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation
• Expertise in cloud technology and architecture, but also have a good understanding and interest in business & IT management
• Understanding and effectively communicating with solutioning team and with customer requirements, features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions
• Help prepare high level and low level design and support with review process during design phases
• Support delivery team with custom development and deployment of private/hybrid/public cloud solution in customer premises and/or cloud, cooperate with fellow teammates (Application architect, DevOps teams, testing team) and involved parties (client, 3rd party suppliers).
• Serving as a subject matter specialist on his/her team for Cloud technologies
What do you need for your success?
At least one of following:
• Experience with Public, Private/Hybrid Cloud , Edge Cloud Solutions
• Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
• Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
• Ability to come up with new solutions, prepare accurate effort estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements, support E2E delivery of cloud solutions
• Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
• Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
• Experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes, Openshift, VMware, Cloud Management
• Experience with Cloud automation tools like Ansible, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, HELM and integration of Cloud with DevOps and CI/CD tools and cloud testing, DC networking and supporting technologies
• DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
• Basic knowledge about cloud solutions for security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn new technologies and propose innovative solutions
What can you expect of us?
Additional Days Off
• Flexible Working Conditions
• 100% Paid Sick Leave
• Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
• Personal & Career Development
• And many more: ibm.biz/benefits2021
Minimum salary starting at 4000EUR brutto, depending on your skills and experience