It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Digital Development Representative with Polish Language
Primary job category
Digital Development Representative with Polish
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), Cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
Are you ready for?
- responding to inbound inquiries from prospective customers (video, phone, email and web)
- executing outbound offering calling/ digital activity to targeted prospects thereby inducting inbound activity
- attaining key data to qualify the prospect and generating “sales ready” qualified leads for the IBM Systems HW sales team and Partners and follow those up.
- developing a social presence with IBM tools and social media to drive interest and leads around SH
- position works closely with both Marketing, Sales and Channels.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Engage with prospective customers via both inbound and outbound activity.
• Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries and web leads driven from marketing initiatives.
• Proactively contact via outbound calling target prospects for driving either sales or marketing initiatives.
• Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal SLAs, volume and frequency of contacts, qualified leads / opportunities generated, lead conversion percentage, bookings and campaign metrics.
• Secure key customer information to handle qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities especially in all but largest clients
• Qualify the prospect, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details to Sales/Partner to close.
• Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers.
• Achieve brand and digital mastery certification within six months
• Develop a social presence through via internal and external and social media to drive leads/interest
• Present the IBM Systems HW value proposition including solutions, features and functionality to increase buyer interest on video, phone and the web.
• Ability to discuss/develop any product opportunity in SH brand - “go off script”
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns.
• Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community.
• Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources.
• Comfortable with live call handling in a sales call center environment.
• Represent IBM Systems HW in a professional and ethical manner to customers, prospects, partners, and IBM Power Systems colleagues.
What do you need for your success?
-At least 2 years experience in Sales or customer facing roles
- English and Polish fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.